FOX HELM SPEEDFRAME VNISH
ESSENTIAL PROTECTION AND OPEN-FACE PERFORMANCE HELMET
The Speedframe Vnish Helmet features the iconic styling of Fox with plenty of features to keep you safe on the trail. With its optimized venting, the Speedframe is one of the best values in open-face mountain bike helmets, while its removable and washable moisture-wicking comfort liner means you can always keep this helmet fresh and free of sweaty ride stink.
Goggles pair well with the Speedframe Pro Helmet, too, thanks to the 3-position adjustable visor, while a dialed fit is assured thanks to the 360-degree fit system. Add in the legendary aggressive Fox design DNA, and you have one of the most shred-ready MTB helmets in the market today.
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- Removable, washable moisture-wicking liner
- 360° Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit, every ride
- Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet’s finish to pee
|S||51cm – 55cm|
|M||55cm – 59cm|
|L||59cm – 63cm|
HOW TO MEASURE
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.