The Timber BioZone™ Shell Overalls deliver the sweat management, comfortable fit and premium warmth that serious riders need on the slopes. Harsh weather conditions are no match for the insulating fabric, fully taped seams, silicone gripper waistband and elastic suspenders that combine for exceptional comfort.
Strategically placed vents keep air flowing, while reinforced cuffs and boot gaiters with boot hooks deliver durability and dependable coverage during high-energy runs. Finished with FN Dry™ 15K protective tech and convenient pockets, these Oakley men’s snow pants balance the best of performance and function for your mountainside adventures.
– BioZone™ Shell lining system provides targeted sweat management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
– Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 15K technology blocks out the elements and is waterproof up to 15,000mm Inner thigh zip vents with mesh insets allow customized breathability
– Zippered ankle gussets allow for easy changing over boots
– Pass rivet at belt loop and multiple pockets provide convenient function
– Fully taped seams help block out the elements
– Silicone gripper waist and boot gaiters with hook offer a stay-put fit
– Overall fit
– 100% Polyester